Sean Malto Contest
Mountain Dew gave us an awesome prize package to celebrate Sean Malto’s joining of the Mountain Dew skate team. We’re giving it away to one lucky winner. #sponsored
1. Retweet our Sean Malto Contest tweet to be eligible.
2. Contest runs from Wednesday, November 6 through Friday, November 8. Winner will be selected on Friday, November 8.
Sean Malto Contest Official Rules (the “Official Rules”)
- SPONSOR: Network A, owned by Bedrocket Media Ventures, Inc. d/b/a Network A, 560 Broadway Suite 401, New York, NY 10012 (the “Sponsor”). This contest is brought to you with the permission of Fuse Marketing o/b/o Mt. Dew, a division of PepsiCo, Inc.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sean Malto Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. The employees and the members of their households and immediate families of Sponsor and PepsiCo. and their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest Entry Period will begin at 10:00 am ET on October 30, 2013 and end at 2:00 pm ET on November 8, 2013 (the “Entry Period”).
- ENTRY: Retweet our Sean Malto Contest tweet (your “Submission”). The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. Twitter’s Terms of Service apply. See Section 12 for additional information regarding submissions. By entering into this Contest, all entrants consent to the exclusive use of their Submission by Sponsor on any and all media platforms, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Entrants further consent to Sponsor using entrant’s name, biographical information and likeness in connection with the Contest. Entrants under the age of 18 must receive their parent and/or legal guardian’s permission to enter the Contest as well as the use of the entrant’s name, biographical information and likeness and the exclusive grant of rights to the Submission. Proof of such consent may be required by Sponsor.
- JUDGING: Judges will be selected within the sole discretion of Network A. They will select one (1) winner based equally on creativity and originality (the “Judging Criteria”), determined within their discretion. In the event of a tie, the Submissions involved in such tie will be reviewed by an additional judge according to the Judging Criteria in order to break the tie. Decisions of judges are final.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will notify the winner via Twitter at the conclusion of the Contest. Sponsor will then direct message the winner on Twitter and in order for a potential winner to receive their prize, he or she must respond to the Twitter direct message within five (5) business days and provide the information requested. Failure of any potential winner to provide this information within the stated timeframe will result in forfeiture of the prize, which may then be awarded to an alternate winner.
- PRIZES: The winner will receive: (i) one 18x24 Framed & Signed Sean Malto Mountain Dew Poster; (ii) one six-pack of Mountain Dew Bottles; (iii) one six-pack of Diet Mountain Dew bottles; (iv) assorted Mountain Dew stickers; (v) one Mountain Dew branded sweatshirt in size XL.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS CONTEST IS SOLELY SPONSORED BY BEDROCKET MEDIA VENTURES, INC. AND HAS NOT BEEN ENDORSED OR APPROVED BY PEPSICO, INC. OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OF AFFILIATES. BY ENTERING YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO BEDROCKET MEDIA VENTURES, INC. FOR ANY CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, AND NOT TO PEPSICO, INC. OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (i) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (ii) award the prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter handle from which the entry is made.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (v) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (vi) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering the Contest, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISCLOSURE OF WINNER: To request the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sean Malto Contest Winners, c/o Bedrocket Media Ventures, attn.: Business Affairs, 560 Broadway Suite 401, New York, NY 10012. Requests must be received by December 1, 2013.
It looks like Ryan Tuerck had a lot of fun on his recent trip to Norway. Watch the new episode of Tuerck’d here: http://goo.gl/EDsthN
5 Days until the Super Crown Championship!
It’s not too long until season 3 of Alana: Surfer Girl but until then you can get private access to our new website http://networka.com/ with the code: stoked